Monday, April 26, 2010

Very Eventful Weekend

Danny and I had such a fun weekend.  Saturday Danny golfed while I shopped(something I absolutely needed for my sanity) and then we went to Ali and Kristens supprise birthday party!  It was a success ;)

HaPpY BiRtHdAy LaDiEs!!!






Then my sister and her family were in town from Moscow, Idaho so we went to play at my parents house up in Roy,UT.  I have missed them so much and still have lots more time to spend with them.

Playing...

and posing...

and jumping...

and some dirt digging.

Snuggling and watching Avitar

Playing some crochet with the family

Stacey died first ;(

and some more crochet.

Tea Parties are a must for these crazy kids! (Cookies and Chocolate Milk)

The girls had to see how high grandpa could push them and they loved it!


Next, Sunday night our fabulous friend Brandon Rockwood was able to get some of our friends free lower bowl Jazz tickets to their 4th playoff game.  It was by far the loudest and craziest Jazz game I have ever been too.  Thanks Brandon you Rock!!!





5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a ton of fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It WAS such a fun weekend! Love the pic of Ryan stuffing his face with chips, lol.

    Glad you guys had fun at the Jazz game! Wish we could have been there. : /

    See you on Wednesday pretty lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun weekend! So jealous you got to go to the Jazz game! It was such an awesome game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not going to lie, the jazz pics make me a wee bit jealous. But, I'm glad we stayed at B's parents home... Daynes' leaving to the MTC tomorrow adn we had a great time as a family together watching the game. IT really was the best time as a family we've had, (in my opinion at least...) But so glad y'all hcould go and hav ea great time! Love you Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun stuff. I just found your blog!!! Cute cute cute. Looks like you are staying plenty busy. How is everything going? You look GREAT by the way!

    ReplyDelete