Monday, April 19, 2010

1st Warm Weather Weekend

It was so nice this last weekend to feel the warm sun! Oh how I missed being warm.  Danny was so sweet this weekend to take me to the Tulip Fesitval at Thanksgiving Point Saturday.  We also had our niece Adi with us since her amazing mother is on bedrest in the hospital with the twins.  This weekend is proof to me that my husband can be amazing if he chooses ;) I love you honey.
We let Adi take our picture and she did a really good job.
Uncle Danny had just as much fun as she did feeding the coy fish.

Then on Sunday we had a family picnic at Draper park.  Adi and Cooper played for 3 hours straight and the weather could not have been any better.  I didn't get any pic which now I regret but oh well.  It was such a nice weekend! Definately worth writing about.

1 comment:

  1. Oh!.. You have such a good hubs!. Tell Dan I said hello. Miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete