Friday, April 30, 2010

Family and Shopping

I was able to spend some more time with my family Monday night.  I love to play with my nieces and nephew.  They make life so much more worth living!  I can't imagine my life without them.

Playing rescue heros with my nephew Adler.
Aspen snuggling with poppy (my dad)
Adler and poppy doing silly face?
Grandpa LeBaron, Tyler, Jon and Kyle(hidden) playing Rook (a family game my grandpa has played with us since we were old enough to know how to play card games).
Grandma LeBaron and my mom making the bed.  For some reason they always get stuck with all the work while we play.  What would life be like without a mom and grandma?


Then yesterday my sister, sister in law and all my nieces came to Salt Lake to shop all day with me...we found lots of cute stuff.  I have to tell this story.  While we were walking down the mall a lady stopped all of us and told us how adorable the girls were.  She told us she worked for some modeling agency and thought the girls could definitely be children models.  Of course the girls heads got 10 times the size they should be and were squealing all through the mall that they could be models.  They even walked through the mall like they were walking down a cat walk.  It was so funny.  I love that they keep life so interesting.
My sister and me.

Aspen showing off her cute top.
Milly showing her cute top just like her sister.
Ellie showing off a way cute hat and purse.
And of course the girls had to use their quarters to ride the crazy rides at the mall.


1 comment:

  1. I Looooove family time! So glad you got to spend some with yours! Your sis was a doll, glad I could make it to your slumber party! xo

    ReplyDelete