Friday, April 9, 2010

Day by Day!

Danny and I had a great easter this year.  We went to St. Geroge with our friends and stayed in a beautiful home located on Sunbrook golf course were I worked all through my college years at Dixie.  The girls ate and relaxed while the guys golfed.  I did get to go up to the clubhouse one morning and spend some time with Matia(my best friend down at college and co worker) and see my old boss and coworkers.  It was so good to see everyone.  Matia is going to have a baby the first of July so I definately had to see the prego belly.  I can't believe she beat me to it ;)  I didn't get any pics because we didn't really do anything(which was the best part). 
Then we came home and were invited to the Jazz game by Nick and Ali.  It was sooo much fun! Definately the best game I have ever been to. 


So that is about it for now.  Just working and still living in the in-laws basement.  I hope I make it through this year.

1 comment:

  1. Your too cute!! I had so much fun at the game! I'm glad we all got to go!! :) Can't wait for saturday summers with you!! I seriously have been thinking about it ever since you mentioned days at the pool!! :)

    ReplyDelete