Thursday, January 5, 2012

Starting the HOUSE HUNT!

Danny and I have been paying off debt and saving money like crazy the last 2 years and are ready make one of the biggest decisions in life...BUYING A HOUSE.  We are super excited and way nervous.  Our friend and realtor Ricky is going to find us the house that we will hopefully live in for the next 5-10 years +.  After moving 12 times in the last 8 years I honestly NEVER want to move again after this.  I am hoping we find a house we can live in forever if possible.  Danny and I have very similar styles, wants and needs so I am hoping this doesn't take to much of a toll on our marriage.  We have looked at some listings online and are finally going to start looking at houses this Saturday!!  I am so so so excited.  Because house prices and interest rates are so low right now we think it is the best time for us.  The biggest difference Danny and I will have is that he wants a NEW house and I would love to buy an OLD house and slowly remodel it to be perfect for us.  We will see what we find and how our opinions change over the next few months.  This should turn out interesting.     

1 comment:

  1. That's so exciting! We've only moved 3 times and Kyle's already tired of it. I can't imagine 12 times!

    ReplyDelete