Saturday, January 14, 2012

1st House Offer Submitted!!

Danny and I went out house shopping again and put our 1st offer in.  The house is AWESOME!!! Big, BEAUTIFUL yard, PERFECT location and ... in our price range :)!! It is a short sale and needs A LOT of work.  But we LOVE it.  All weekend we could stop talking about everything we can do in the house to make it perfect for us.  I am just dreaming about the days I can spend outside planting flowers and pulling weeds.  After living in apartments for so long I just can't wait to have outside space all my own! The best part about this house is that it has an income property in the basement that we could rent out and someone else could pay more than half our mortgage while we reno the upper floors.  How fabulous is that!! 

The house is a SHORT SALE so there is a chance we may not get it but if we don't I really might cry.  We are still going to look at other homes just in case this doesn't fall through and who knows, we may find an even better home. 




No comments:

Post a Comment