Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New Job!

I absolutely LOVE to keep life interesting and changing as much as possible for some reason.  I was told by a VERY reliable source that I should apply for a new management company.  So I did.  I applied, got the job and start in 2 days!!  I am super excited to finally make a job change that is MY choice.  The property I work on has been sold and bought and management has changed twice in the last year and a half and I am ready to make a change.  I will be managing two separate properties, one down town and one in North Salt Lake.  http://liveatridgeviewapts.com/  and http://www.liveatalliance.com/seven65lofts.  One is a brand new property and the other is an old one they are renovating to make it modern and updated!!  I can't wait to work for this new company and learn about two new markets and how to run two properties at the same time!! Life just keeps getting more and more exciting. 

Danny's job is doing fabulous,  we are buying a new house, and we are taking a 10 day trip to Costa Rica in April!  Life could not get any better right now! 

3 comments:

  1. Now my kids need some cousins - keep the blessings coming...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite literally couldnt be more happy for you guys!!!!!! how awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new home and new job! You guys are off to a great start in 2012!!
    ~C

    ReplyDelete