Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fishing @ Strawberry

Danny's uncle Mike has an amazing fishing boat and we have wanted him to take us out for a while now.  I used to fish with my Grandpa when I was little a lot but haven't been since I was probably 10 years old.  We finally got our chance to go and jumped on it.  We woke up early on Saturday morning, went to breakfast in Heber City and then continued on to the lake.  I haven't ever been up to Strawberry but Danny has been there lots of times.  It was Danny and I, Kim and Uncle Mike.  It was an absolutely gorgeous day and everywhere around us the leaves were changing colors.  It was such a serene place to be.  We trolled the whole time and caught a bunch of fish.  We threw most of them back since they were tiny ones but kept about 7.  I felt like a little kid again reeling in all the fish.  It is so exciting!!!  I loved being out on the boat in the water.  We had a BLAST!





















No comments:

Post a Comment