Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Update On Life

Update:
Since taking my new job a month and a half ago and moving into our house life has been absolutely nuts!  My job is A LOT more work than I ever thought possible.  Keeping up with both properties, making the owners happy and my boss, while learning new properties and the company has thrown me for a loop.  Also, once again, the main property I work out of is FOR SALE!  I feel like a can't catch a break.  I will be staying with my same company when the property sales but don't exactly know where I will end up. 
The house is AWESOME.  Parking in a garage is the best feeling ever.  Danny and I have been working on cleaning and updating the basement so that we can rent it out as an income suite.  I will post before and after pictures when they are ready.  It has been so fun to see how excited Danny gets about all the MANLY things he is learning and doing (like operating a power drill :) ).  This house has a laundry list of never ending updates and improvements we want to make but I am SO SO SO excited to do it all. 
Danny is working very hard to make sure we are taken care of.  His work is going great and hopefully pretty soon he will be full commission again and making even more than what he does now so I don't have to stress so much. 

We have been very blessed lately and love all our family and friends for all their love, help and support through everything we have been through!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment