Tuesday, September 14, 2010

1st NFL Football Sunday

I have to say that I dread this day more than any other day of the year!  Danny loves football almost more than life itself.  I am writing this because I don't know if this will EVER happen again.  Earlier in the week Danny told me he had received two free tickets to the Nation Wide Golf Tournament at Willow Creek Country Club and asked me if I wanted to go with him on Sunday.  First, I was very excited that he would even consider doing something other than sit in front of the TV all day on his favorite day of the year.  Second, I was slightly nervous to get my hopes up that we would actually be going even if I said yes.  So, I told him I would love to go just tell me when and I'll be ready.  Lucky for us it was Stake Conference so he watched football all morning and watched his Chicago Bears play.  Then, he actually took me to the tournament!! It was so fun to watch the golfers and spend time with my husband outside on a Sunday while football was going on!! I am still shocked that this happened.  I love him so much, it really is the little things that make me the happiest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment