Sunday, July 4, 2010

Last Day at Irving Schoolhouse :(

For my last day at Irving Schoolhouse I helped out with our summer Resident Pool Party.  I had to get a good pic of the whole crew.  Tracy, Shane, Sal, Heather, Me and Marcus!! I loved working here so much and miss them all already.  I have now been at my new property for almost two weeks and am exhausted!! I work at least 9 hours each day and most days more than that.  I have never seen a property the way mine was ran.  Nothing in any sort of order.  Everything is wrong and a mess!!! Each day I find more and more that needs to be fixed and it is all stuff that needs to be done ASAP or course!  I am learning ALOT very fast and I do love it.  As soon as it is organized, cleaned and we are running smoothly again I know I will love this place the same if not more than Irving.

No comments:

Post a Comment